Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I had a signed contract agreement with one of my employee,

Customer Question

I had a signed contract agreement with one of my employee, that she will never take any direct employment with the company that I supply her to work for and that even after termination or resignation, that the same principal stands for six months. On 29th of Nov. 2013, she flouted the agreement and took direct employment with the company. I have sent a letter to her through my solicitor to stop or face the consequenses but she is not listening. So what do I do now. do I take interlocutory injunction to stop her and if yes, how do I start.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

How is she affecting your business by working for that company?

Ben Jones :

Hello not sure if you saw my initial query - how is she affecting your business by working for that company?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.