75100385

10 October my wife and I joined a cruise ship in Brundisi.

Customer Question

10 October my wife and I joined a cruise ship in Brundisi. we flew Air Berlin and they lost our luggage. My wife's bag was returned in 3 days but mine was not found or returned until the 26th. In the meantime I had to but clothes in order to follow the strict dress code of the Cruise line. This cost me around £700. I have complained to the airline by email. They have no address or telephone number concerning lost luggage. They have acknowledged the complaint but have done nothing else.

What can I do about the situation?

Martin Beaumont

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How did you pay for the holiday and did you book it as a package please?
JACUSTOMER-84eet8yz- :

No I was working on the ship as an entertainer my wife came with me.