12826847

I have purchased three plots of land from a company called

Customer Question

I have purchased three plots of land from a company called Tullett Brown who have now been placed into administration and before the plots of land were registered.
I have been approached by a company called Murdoch Chase asset management ltd who are offering to sell my unregistered plots of land but require a refundable deposit of 20% which amounts to £11,711 -07p is this practice possible or is it a scam.
They have given me a reference No. And what they call exit dates one the 28th Dec 2013 and the other 14th Jan 2014. they say an invoice will arrive tomorrow outlining the terms and conditions of trade . What should I do? I thought my investment was lost Do you think I am likely to lose even more if I send the deposit?
Many Thanks
Malcolm Arrow
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

Could you please confirm if you did in fact complete the purchases by your Solicitor sending the purchase monies to Tullett Brown's Solicitors?

AL