75100385

Hi iv got a ford car on finance on a 2 year scheme and was

Customer Question

Hi iv got a ford car on finance on a 2 year scheme and was late to get back to them. Naw I can't settle it with them any more. They said a different company would get in contact with me. What does that mean ?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How late were you? Dd the agreement end or were you in arrears please?
JACUSTOMER-l4b8u4jt- : I was in about 2 and a half months late because I moved house and didn't get the letters until then.
Alex Watts : When they say you can not settle any more what do you mean? Did you inform them of the change of address?