75100385

i payed a deposit to pre order the new xbox consell the

Customer Question

i payed a deposit to pre order the new xbox consell the company that i order it from stated that when my pre order title was released that they would take the remaining money from my credit in full but since i have been on holiday and have now returned i have just checked my emails and the company in question emailed me to cancelle my order as i did not reply to an earlier email to confirm that they could take the rest of the payment which they did not state in the first place is this legal or are they breaking there contract with me

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Did you pay by credit card? Did they confirm in writing they would just take the balance when it was in stock please?
JACUSTOMER-mij6qc23- :

i payed by credit card through paypal i have an email stating that they would take the rest of the money when they dispathced the xbox one to me but as i was having trouble access my email account from the philippines the said that they would councell my order as they say i did not give them premission to take the rest of the money

Alex Watts : How were they going to take the second payment, by paypal also or had you given them credit card details?
JACUSTOMER-mij6qc23- :

issue resolved

Alex Watts :

Great. I am pleased that it was.

Alex Watts :

Is there anything else you need from me today please?

JACUSTOMER-mij6qc23- :

no thk u

Alex Watts :

Could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/