12826847

Hello i need your helps the worry is making me feel poorly.

Customer Question

Hello i need your helps the worry is making me feel poorly. I relieved a letter 9 12 13 off dwp saying a compliance officer was going to pay me a visit because i had not notified them of any changes of my circumstances and it might effect my benefits.I rang them and they said i had a ISA a/ct ,at a building society,i have not heard of ,and unaware i have a ISA ,the account has ten thousand pounds in.i did have a ISA but closed a/c down years ago. I have terminal cancer ,live on my own and no one to advice me what to do as they are not visiting me until 2nd January.could you advi se me please

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?