Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator

I have recently purchased an air heat pump system for my home

Customer Question

I have recently purchased an air heat pump system for my home from a conpany called "Future Homes Energy" at a cost of £13,500. I have spoken to them a number of times since installation about receiving a receipt for final installation payment and receiving a £500 promised "reward" for recommending another customer who also had a system installed. I spoke to a Mr Sacha Dixy at the offices of the company last week who assured me that all was in order and my receipt and payment were being properly dealt with. Since nothing has been received in the mail, I tried to telephone the company to tell them and the phone did not ring. The company web site also seems to have disappeared so I have no way of contacting them. In addition, the company is meant to do the paperwork to set up payments to me from the Government incentive scheme for green energy, £1250 after installation then £1550- annually for seven years, index linked. I do not know if they arranged this before "disappearing". The company is Future Homes Energy Ltd, Cawley Priory, South Pallant, Chichester, W. Sussex, PO19 1SY Tel.: 01243 826337 Website: This situation obviously raises a number of questions which I need help with. With thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  Senior Partner replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard.
I checked online and this company was only incorporated in the spring of 2013 so it is obviously of little substance. I imagine the manufacturer of the heat pump may be able to assist you if the company have disappeared. As you say the website is down. Sacha Dixy is also secretary of another company at the same address clued Nationwide Home Renewables ltd which was set up in October. See here

It looks like a phoenix company so I suspect the original one has gone out of business.

Do you have any guarantee from the manufacturer of the pump? I imagine they might be able to assist you in getting registered for any feed in tariffs
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below the Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password XXXXX you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. unfortunately your answer was not able to help my problem. Am away for Christmas holiday, back in new year. Happy Christmas