Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

HI i want to plead guilty to the alledge offence of stealing

Customer Question

HI
i want to plead guilty to the alledge offence of stealing fentanyl controlled drug section 2 class A from my employer to the value of £1.60p subject to misuse of drug regulations 2001. i received the summons dated 2nd of december 2012 and to appear in court this coming 20th of jan 2014. contrary to section 1(1) and 7 of the theft act 1968. do i still in the frame of first instance of opportunity. what is the chance i get jailed for this. i had personal circumstances that lead me to this mess. how would i write my guilty plea letter.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

To be clear the total value is £1.60? What other convictions, if any do you have and what sentence(s) did you receive please?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.