Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

hi I would like to knw I had a car accident was hit in rear

Customer Question

hi I would like to knw I had a car accident was hit in rear third party was on cop chase the vechiel that hit me was reported stolen the person driving stolen car vecile ran off police could not manage to trace him my insurance are saying im gona lose my 2 years no claim bonous because they could not make recovery from third party
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 3 years ago.

chatham-chamber :

Hi, unfortunately, some insurance companies include this in their policies. If you have already been compensated through the insurance company, then if the company chose to cancel your no claims bonus, tat would be a matter for them.

JACUSTOMER-1vzbappi- :

but it was not my fault

chatham-chamber :

Hi, have you escalated the matter to the officer's supervisor?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.