Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I have a holiday lodge on High Farm Country Park, beverley.

Customer Question

I have a holiday lodge on High Farm Country Park, beverley. Ever since I moved in I have had trouble with my roof banging every time it is windy, I have had the lodge for three and a half years and the problem is still there. Tingdene, the lodge manufactures are now saying that the lodge is out of warrenty and they will not do anything about it. During the last three years I have had several people from tingdene come to rectify the problem but to no avail, all they do is come and knock more nails in the roof which is not doing anything, the problem seems to be under the tiles. Tingdene are also saying that because I have not had an annual roof check done on the roof my warrenty is null and void. surely my warrenty should not come into it if it was like this from when I moved in. Also I have had so many people from Tingdene on my roof in the last three years a roof check should have been done. I hope you can advise on this matter. Yours faithfully XXXXX XXXXXwood

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

When did you have it installed and how long was the warranty please? How many times have they tried to repair it?

Alex Watts :

Please note it may be the morning when I reply!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.