12826847

I have been given a parking ticket for not parking correctly

Customer Question

I have been given a parking ticket for not parking correctly within the markings of the bay at the cinema at Braehead Cinema Complex in Renfrew where there no parking restrictions. If the cones had been in position i would have been unable to park my car, as I had to move them to leave the area. There were no cones as far as i could see when I arrived there. Anne XXXXXXX ref 0371414878707 10/1213

Who is the issuer please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ukpc

Are you asking if you are liable?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please cancel the question and refund my money . I will phone the company myself. Anne XXXXXXX