Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I am on a monthly mobile phone contract with talktalk . on

Customer Question

I am on a monthly mobile phone contract with talktalk . on Friday evening 6th Dec a call from my phone to my Doctors surgery was made without my knowledge ( I believe it may have been made by my 2 year old grandchild ) not being of an age whereby I have my phone to hand 24 - 7 this call was not noticed the recorded message from my Doctors was repeated over many hours , when I did try to use the phone on Saturday I was informed that my monthly limit was over used and informed that I owe £153 because of this obviously accidental call . Do I have any possible ways of redressing this issue ?
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Have you contacted the phone provider to date please? If so have they offered to refund any part of the charges?