75100385

I have filled out a N! form, but one of the defendants (Spanish

Customer Question

I have filled out a N! form, but one of the defendants (Spanish company) is in Spain, I have form N510, but there are a number of tick boxes,

which box do I tick please?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : It is the first box that you need to tick.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?