29905560

a FEW MONTHS AGO A BROKER INVESTED SOME £5000 OF MY MONEY

Customer Question

a FEW MONTHS AGO A BROKER INVESTED SOME £5000 OF MY MONEY IN ELECTIO CAPITAL FOR THE PURCHASE OF GRAPHINES AND i HAVE A STATEMENT FROM OPES GLOBAL COMMODITIES LTD WHICH CONFIRMS THAT THIS WAS DONE. MOREOVER THE INVESTMENT WAS HANDLED BY CHANCERY SOLICITORS, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UNDERTAKING I HAD RECEIVED.
u
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE LOST TRACK OF THE BROKER WHO ARRANGED MY INVESTMENT. NOW i WANT TO KNOW THE CURRENT VALUE OF MY INVESTMENT & HOW i CAN SELL IT.
SINCE CHANCERY SOLICITORS WERE CLEARLY INVOLVED IN THE IN THE INVESTMENT,
IS IT NOT REASONABLE FOR ME TO ASK FOR ADVICE ON THE PROCEDURE FOR SELLING?
ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. SINCERELY G.A.ROSE

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you tried contacting the solicitors in question?

Ben Jones :

Hello, not sure if you have managed to see my initial query above - have you tried contacting the solicitors that were involved in this matter?