75100385

WERE WOULD I FIND IN THE JUDGEMENT....WHAT THE VARIOUS ARGUMENTS

Customer Question

WERE WOULD I FIND IN THE JUDGEMENT....WHAT THE VARIOUS ARGUMENTS SUPPORTING THE CLAIM THAT THE APPLELLANTS COUND NOT BE HELD VACARIOUSLY LIABLE AND APPROACHES AND/OR AIDS TO INTERPRETATION WERE IMPLICITY CONTAINED IN THE APPELLANTS ARGUMENTS.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Could you please explain a little more?

JACUSTOMER-fmqwxdux- :

I m currently in first year llb....I have a legal methods assignment to identify a appellants arguments....and aid and approaches. I am looking for guidance on how to identify these from the judgement.

Alex Watts :

Generally when you have a Judgment it will start - Mr/Miss (Barrister name) submitted that: xxxxxx

Alex Watts :

This is what they are saying in support of their claim.

Alex Watts :

For example here it starts at para 26

Alex Watts :

Does that help?