12826847

I recently had an accidenti am a driving instructor My pupil

Customer Question

I recently had an accidenti am a driving instructor
My pupil hit a kerb and mounted the path
Itook control of steering and pushed the car back toward the road
But then hit a water board sign Concreat
The sign was broken and laid down this totally wrecked ty steering and wrote of my car as we continued into a tree all over about 3 car lengths
I feel that if the sign had not been broken that my car would not have been a write off
Negligence to maintain sign ?
I have pictures that clearly show we would have missed sign if it had not been broken
Do I have a case

My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Can you explain your situation a little more please, was anybody in the vehicle when you pushed it?