12826847

my sons ex girlfriend has started to threaten my family and

Customer Question

my sons ex girlfriend has started to threaten my family and i. today she turned up at my sons place of work and injured his face,ripped and displaced his security badge and continued to make treats on us and our pets. she has three children and is apparently suffering from bi polar syndrome,she takes medication when she thinks she needs it and also consumes cannibis.she knows where my daughter and partner live,and also where my husband,son and i live. my son is reluctant to press charges,as she has got away with this sort of behaviour in the past. is there anything i can do to put my family in a safer position, and to restrain her from intimidating us. please help

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Have you reported this to the police please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no as my son is worried about the consequences with us and her children. what do you mean by the (police please)

Well, the police?
Are you ok?