13262538

Dear Sis/Madam,My name isXXXXX

Customer Question

Dear Sis/Madam,My name isXXXXX and i am retied meber of GMB, i do have problem with my wife at home.And because of disagreement,the social service have move my wife and two little boys age two years and one year old from home without me knowing where about they are. I am really missing my boys since last Friday evening. Can you please help or advice me what to do? Thank you very much Yours Lawrence XXXXX.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are you willing to move out of the Matrimonial home to allow your wife and the children to return?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The answer is no
Lawrence

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no

In that case your options are limited - but you do have options.
The first is to be patient and negotiate with Social Services and ask them to organise Contact - this may take some time.The second is to make an application to the court for a Defined Contact Order.
this is done using the form here
http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0006/9047/C100.pdf
and paying the fee os £215.
You will also need to use this form
http://www.childrenneedfamilies.co.uk/court-forms/c2_01_05.pdf
To apply for an Order that the DWP or Social Services release her address TO THE COURT for service
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details