12826847

I was driving my wife's car while

Customer Question

I was driving my wife's car while photographed speeding 35 in 30 mph. My problem is. I am going on a world voyage with Cunard from 2 jan 2014, I filled a form the police sent and my wife sign that I was the driver, they then are sending me a new form as the driver . I want to ask for this to be waived or verbal warning or attend drive course but by the time the return option letter with arrive I proberly will have left on the voyage, January 2 to May 10. I have told the police this and the problem is , they said , or the lady dealing with the paper said is pay the fine and take the points , but the letter to take its option may come after we have gone. What can I do to say or do, I happy to take the course but they say it must be done before 3 months, impossible I'm away for 4 months Your views please Phil XXXX P.s. This is my first ever speeding fine

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Is your wife going with you please?
Alex Watts : If she is can anyone else pick up your post?
JACUSTOMER-5u1cnxce- : We are both going, and only garden or security people nobody to open and respond
Alex Watts : It is bad news I am afraid.
Alex Watts : But first what was date of offence and date of the NIP?