13262538

After a very bitter divorce battle my husband left me with

Customer Question

After a very bitter divorce battle my husband left me with £10,000 in debt 6 years ago - Can I take hime to court for the balance outstanding or was it written off in the divorce settlement.

My ex-husband is not showing to the CSA agency that his guaranteed overtime can double his wages - which mean the children and myself are missing out on extra maintenance payments - can I claim that back?

Why doesn't the CSA agency take into account P60's and just a few wage slips?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When was the last re-assessment made?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

25th November - I received a letter deducting another £30 a month from my maintenance as well as£91.64 being taken off for another child living with Paul - I used to complete his tax returns and he used to make around £60,000!

So is he employed or self employed?
What was the actual financial settlement that was reached?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He is employed

The settlement was that I have the 3 bedroom house because I have 2 children (boy & girl) paul keeps his pension and I get a greater share in the house and I have to pay £60,000 or 22% of the net equity when my you youngest is 18
What makes you think that they do not look at his P60?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's in the rules that they do - they calculate it on recent payslips - it's on the website - the rules

Problem is paul gets paid weekly and only submits basic payslips so try calculate it on that - it's not fair - hasn't been for 6 years

Kids are now 16 & 14 and costing a fortune - paul has never had them to sleep over and sees them 3 hours every other week or when he feel like it - no extra money for my son to attend college !
In fact they do look at the P60.
The last five weeks is how the first calculation is made - after that you can ask for a re-assessment if in fact his P60 for the year after the fist assessment is made shows that in fact his earnings were higher.
If his income then falls he can ask for a re-assessment based on five payslips provided he can show evidence that the drop in income is permanent
If you believe that the system has not been operated properly then you can ask for a full re-assessment
This group may also be able to assist
www.nacsa.org.uk
I am afraid that the Order that was made dealt with all the financial issues between you other than maintenance so sadly no further claim can be made
Please ask if you need further details