29905560

club Stewardess sees her GP and is assessed as unfit for work

Customer Question

club Stewardess sees her GP and is assessed as unfit for work on 27th Nov 2013 for 2weeks,she continues to work unbeknown to the Club until the 2nd Dec 2023. She had altered her sick note and then takes sick leave.
She broke her contract of employment by not reporting the fact that she had been found unfit for work and had not informed the Club by 10.00am on the 28th Nov.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your query about this situation?
JACUSTOMER-6sqtas0l- :

Is this a case of gross misconduct

Ben Jones : How
Ben Jones : How ong has she worked the
Ben Jones : Sorry
Ben Jones : keyboard issues
Ben Jones : how long has she worked there for?
JACUSTOMER-6sqtas0l- :

20 years

Ben Jones : and is there a specific policy that requires her to advise you if she is unfit for work?
JACUSTOMER-6sqtas0l- :

Yes her Contract of employment

Ben Jones : why was she unfit for work?
JACUSTOMER-6sqtas0l- :

Neck Pains

Ben Jones : But did it really affect her duties if she came in anyway?
JACUSTOMER-6sqtas0l- :

No

Ben Jones : Ok thanks please leave it with me. I am mobile at the moment but as soon as I get back early this afternoon I will prepare my advise and post it here
JACUSTOMER-6sqtas0l- :

Stewardess interviewed and no further action required,We will solve the problen in house

Ben Jones :

oh ok, I was just finalising my advice but if you no longer need it then no problem