75100385

im an electrician and a fuse board i had worked on caught fire.

Customer Question

im an electrician and a fuse board i had worked on caught fire. its all been investigated and I'm unsure of the outcome whats the worst case that happen

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What was the damage caused please? Do you have insurance?
JACUSTOMER-8sflon6o- :

it was in a brick outbuilding the unit and the door was fire damaged. yeh i have public liability

Alex Watts : Do you know the value of repair please.?
JACUSTOMER-8sflon6o- : I haven't found out yet still waiting to find out who is responsible. Is there anyway that I could go to court or prison.
Alex Watts : Was it your fault?