12826847

Is a company liable for a parcel after they have sent it to

Customer Question

Is a company liable for a parcel after they have sent it to wrong address after being given the new address and then the parcel going missing

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Can you give me a bit more information please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Brought a phone from a company but it broke so sent it bk to b repaired but we had moved since buying the phone we gave them the new address but they sent it to the old one
Sorry, not my area.

I will opt out for others.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Was it signed for? Did they confirm it would be delivered to the correct address?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes it was sighned for and no they did not confirm the address