12826847

I have been accused of theft at work and dont know what to

Customer Question

I have been accused of theft at work and don't know what to do.I have been working there for over seven years so have been in job for over the two year period but don't have a written contract but believe I have rights now. I have No black marks on my time at this job.Two people said that they saw me moving or hiding money.This happened four weeks ago now and iv not had anyone confront me yet but it's the festive season and they need me until Jan when it's not busy.I did not see any body go to check that area to see if there was money hidden there.I have been oft in charge and on my own.If the tills were down I have not been told the next day.My boss gave everyone a Christmas card but not to me!!!There is no CCTV to add to there words.Please help as I worried about my only job?Steve.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Is your concern the employment situation or the criminal one?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Well I would say both in general. Thank you.
I can help you with the criminal aspect but not the employment.

We do have employment experts but probably they can't help with the criminal issues.

Its not likely the same person could do both
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/86ooy-accused-theft-work-don-t-know.html). Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.