13262538

what is the definition of a directions order please

Customer Question

Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 3 years ago.

chatham-chamber :

Hi, is this in relation to a family or child custody matter?

JACUSTOMER-kf0ivh97- :

family custody matter

chatham-chamber :

Hi, a Directions Hearing is a hearing set by the court to deal with particular matters. At the Hearing the Court will specify what is required to be done.

JACUSTOMER-kf0ivh97- :

its to do with a child court order, my husbands saying that I have breached the order but I haven't . he has so why is he issuing it on me ?

chatham-chamber :

I cannot say without seeing the paperwork.

chatham-chamber :

If you have been given a date to attend, you or your legal representatives will have to attend

chatham-chamber :

You will then be given an opportunity to explain.

JACUSTOMER-kf0ivh97- :

my son was ill and off school his dad was due to have him 4 3hrs as the order stated he soiled himself so he did not go my husband is trying to say I breeched the court order , the last time I sent him with diareoha my husband reported me to social services I was thinking of my childs welfare and his school can back me upmy husband filed for this order and then breached the court order himself and the police had to return my son back to my care where do I stand regarding this

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When was the Contact order made and is this the only time that you have withheld the contact?
How old is the child and what contact is his father actually meant to have?