chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I work for a community association club behind the bar. On

Customer Question

I work for a community association club behind the bar. On 7th december I was verbally attacked by two customers well known to me. (They used to lodge with me but I then threw them out for stealing fmoney f rom me). The attack was extremely personal and a full glass of wine was thrown at me. The following week the same female came into my bar very drunk and whilst I was bending down she poured a full glass of wine over my hair, back and neck. I was off from work with serious stress following these. events. Many members who witnessed this asked for them to he's . My boss denied any responsib;;ty and the association have yet to enforce a ban. In the mean time I have been of all stripped me ofmy shifts and given two that I din't want. I have been punished for something that is not of my making and the members are upset at the treatment I I have received many have put in complaints.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 3 years ago.

chatham-chamber :

Hi, do you have an employment contract?

chatham-chamber :

Hi, how can you provide a rating when you have not responded to my information request?