12826847

Dear Sir or Madam My family and I have been subjected to continuous

Customer Question

Dear Sir or Madam
My family and I have been subjected to continuous Anti-social behaviour and harassment since purchasing a property in February 2008. The culprits are NHBC registered builder / developer and his company family members.

I have reported all major incidents, threatening behaviour etc., but to little avail. A critical incident which took place on Sunday 19 July 2009 when I was run over, trapping my leg and injuring my foot, leg, neck and shoulder resulted in the culprit being arrested for Actual Bodily Harm. However, the culprit made a false allegation that I run him over first? The has now resulted in a Civil claim being made against my vehicle insurers who have declared it is "more commercially acceptable to offer the claimant £15,000 compensation than go to court". That's even stating that this incident didn't occur, it was me who was injured and it was I who called 999. I also attended A&E and still receiving medical care.

Fortunately, the claimant hasn't accepted the offer and is making a claim in the order of £97,000 so my insurer's solicitors have requested 'covert' surveillance of the claimant's activities. I have numerous records, pictures and video of this individual carrying out manual building activities indicating no disability injury medical problems apparent.
I also took digital audio recordings of the event and there was a Police officers wife who witnessed me remove my vehicle from site prior to me being knocked over by the developer. The developer is clearly upset regarding NHBC build defect claims being accepted for rectification. Furthermore, he discovered I was a Health & Safety (H&S)
Advisor and sent me a letter saying being H&S getting all your own way?

I had other incidents on Christmas Eve which necessitated reporting and Police attendance.

Due to ill health, heart bypass operation etc., I'm apparently out of time to claim against this individual for my injuries and also due to injury medical incapacity my loss of employment too?

Your help and guidance in this matter would be much appreciated as matters are getting intolerable.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this. What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Due to my ill health condition, a Witness Statement was returned late and apparently was unable to be returned to the Claimants / Court in the required time scale. My insurers solicitors did not contact me to hasten a return of commit to any hastening or any follow-up. They have or will apply to the court for an extension, but apparently they don't hold much hope?

Where do I stand with this? I prepared an 8 Page statement and the main issue is, the alleged incident "did not occur". I 'evidence referenced' the recordings taken at the time. I can obtain a medical letter from my Doctor if necessary as I am currently signed off sick (F Med 3) until the 18 Jan 2014 awaiting an MRI at hospital. Furthermore, I'm unemployed and not, repeat not receiving any "Unemployment or Job Seekers benefits or allowances either?

Unfortunately I have to leave my work station as experiencing left side 'chest pains' at present.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sorry if I'm missing the point but I'm not sure what your question is about this?

I understand the facts. What do you want to know about this?