12826847

Ticket for £100 received by my brother, George, for parking

Customer Question

Ticket for £100 received by my brother, George, for parking with an invalid disability badge in a private car park (ANPR LTD) stating they are acting for the proprietor of the land,who they don't name) The badge was indeed out of date as my brother had taken over the responsibility of the care of our younger brother (David John) and was unaware that he had to apply for an updated badge. He is applying now for that. Another brother, Lawrence, was initially looking after David but he now has Alzheimers and this badge has been overlooked. Does he have any grounds for appeal and is it legal to be fining people £100

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this. When did the incident occur?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

21/12/2013