75100385

my ex partner has been charged with gbh section 18. i dont

Customer Question

my ex partner has been charged with gbh section 18. i dont actually remember what happened, i just remember dripping with blood from my nose. how can the intent part be proved? he sent me threatening messages that day, but used to always send nasty messages in the heat of the moment, and never carried them out, so i do not support the intent part, is it worth me saying that in my statement?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What injuries did you have please?