Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

We are applying for a Russian visa and my husband has a conviction

Customer Question

We are applying for a Russian visa and my husband has a conviction from 7 years ago for "kerb crawling". Obviously he needs to admit to having a conviction on the application form, but is this a conviction that is "inadmissable" to Russia and likely to cause issues with getting a visa?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.
When do you intend to travel?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

June 13th 2014 for 5 days

This isn't really my area on reflection.

I'll try to find you someone who can help
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk. It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Russia, where we do not have active professionals.

As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer. At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I close the question, do I still have to pay even though you couldn't answer my question?

We can refund the deposit for you on request.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please refund the deposit and close the question. Many thanks for your help.