12826847

HELLO I HAVE BROKEN UP WITH MY HUSBAND AND HE HAS KICKED ME

Customer Question

HELLO
I HAVE BROKEN UP WITH MY HUSBAND AND HE HAS KICKED ME OUT. HE IS STAYING IN THE HOUSE WITH OUR TWO CHILDREN AGE 16 AND 17 BOTH IN EDUCATION. I WANT TO BE WITH THEM BUT HE WILL NOT ALLOW IT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO STAR IN FINDING SOME WHERE ELSE TO LIVE AND HOW I AM MENT TO PAY THE RENT. WE HAVE A MORGAGE ON OUR HOUSE. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVIVE ME ON WHERE TO START. I HAVE HAD A BREAK DOWN OVER THE SITUATION AND WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR 8 WEEKS AND STILL VERY UNSTABLE... WORRIED , FRIGHTENED AND JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
I'M SORRY I HAVE GONE ON ABOUT A TINY BIT OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. IF YOU COULD ADVISE I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL.
THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When did you have to leave the home and have you got a Social Worker to help you following your hospitalisation?
Has your ex ever been violent?