12826847

Our daughter in law, had three of her children placed in care

Customer Question

Our daughter in law, had three of her children placed in care two and a half years ago, now they are expecting a baby of their own, and the local authority are threatening to have the child removed from their care, asap after birth (baby due on Thursday) The children in care, in particular, the eldest (14yrs old) is making false allegations that threaten the baby's chances of remaining with his parents and or us, the grandparents! What are the parents and our human rights with regard to theses false allegations Thank you Joy and Kevin

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Have they actually said they will issue Care proceedings this week?
Were your son and his wife together at the time the older children went into care.