75100385

I have had a civil enforcement officer from a company called

Customer Question

I have had a civil enforcement officer from a company called Bristol and suitor demanding 5000 pounds for council tax
I told him I was struggling and my housing Benifit and council is in appeal
But he started making list of my goods in house which are not mine
Now they've declined my offer of twenty pounds a month and gave said they will break in in my absence and take the goods

Can they break in when I'm not there ?

What can I fo

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Did you allow him entry into your house please?