12826847

I opened an insurance policy with axa(SwiftCover) online and

Customer Question

I opened an insurance policy with axa(SwiftCover) online and the policy was started a few days later. Several days into the policy axa said my claims history was not complete, and required additional information. I recall that there was an accident about 3 years a back, but no claim was made. so I contacted my previous insurers a requested a copy of my NCB,(MoreThan) who sent me an email showing no claims in the last 5 years and my NCB certificate, which I forwarded onto SwiftCover and thought that was the end of the matter. Unfortunately the next day I had an accident which was my fault and I reported this to SwiftCover. who collected the vehicle, assessed the work as a rightoff. and also said they were cancelling my policy and refunded the difference, can they do this and will being refused insurance affect my future insurance policies.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Had the policy started ?