12826847

for 11 months our ceet has been in a dealer 7 times not starting

Customer Question

for 11 months our ceet has been in a dealer 7 times not starting still the same turn the key up to 20 times new radio 2 new ign swit 3 timees been in gravell kidwelly 2 months still the same kia rung arrange appot no call from gravells after once 3 weeks in gravells they decide its the battery

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this 12 months has cost us money and hassle hire car cost200 curtousy cars by the garage most of the tme no help from kia we are 70 and all wehave had from gravell is incompedece but they are never wrong i want compensation and the car working i could give you a lst miles wrong in the garage 3 weeks they decide its the battery not under warranty but the car running these modern battery down kills the battery geoff

I'm really sorry but I don't understand.

How old is the car?

When did you buy ?

How much was it?