chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

my friend lived in a house not fit for carers to go in , on

Customer Question

my friend lived in a house not fit for carers to go in , on friday of last week social workers and ambulance men removed her and put her in a nursing home and have told her she will not win the social services, but she has the capacity to make decisions , all be it it was probably dangerouse for the carers , but they have boarded her house up and have seemed to not let any family or anybody know.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 3 years ago.

chatham-chamber :

Hi, what is your question in relation to this?

JACUSTOMER-bte7p89i- :

where is the answer

chatham-chamber :

Hi, I am a little confused as to what your question is. Would you be kind enough to elaborate,.