75100385

We have a Worcester danesmoor.15/19 oil burner and a week ago

Customer Question

We have a Worcester danesmoor.15/19 oil burner and a week ago the lock out light kept coming on, when I pressed the reset button it would come on but you could not hear it strike up and ignite..the lock out light would then keep coming back on when repeated..my husband had a look and thought it was the pump....he replaced the pump this Monday gone and it struck up straight away and kept running perfectly until today, only 3 days on. This time the boiler does strike up or it sounds so anyway and runs for about 10 seconds then stops..pressed the reset button and the same happens again. As far as we are aware my husband fitted the new pump correctly but he certainly is no expert or no engineer...but seems strange it has run perfectly for 3 days???

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

May I ask is this a legal question or technical question please?

Customer: Technical question, please read my initial query
Customer: When you agree to pay etc it should say expert not necessarily on line...all info should be made available....I certainly do hope this 33 pounds will not be debited from my account until I am fully happy with my response??? If so I shall be looking at taking proceedings..thankyou
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other. Need an answer now please