LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I have been adviced , to get an injuction order out ,on my

Customer Question

I have been adviced , to get an injuction order out ,on my ex daughter in law, to stop her from coming near my property, the police where involved after sh e slapped me round the face,how mucham i looking at, and how do i go about it, i am a 64year old pensioner. Thank you.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

LondonlawyerJ :

I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience I will help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

If you could give me some more information I will be able to help you more effectively. When did his happen? Has your ex daughter in law been arrested and/or charged with assaulting you? Is she on bail with conditions to keep away from you? Have you made a statement to the police? Were you injured when she assaulted you? How many times has she assaulted you? Has she made any threats or harassed you? What is your income?