12826847

my father is 76 year old and is caring for his 46 year old

Customer Question

my father is 76 year old and is caring for his 46 year old son who as mental problems he can no longer care for him because he is ill himself,the social work is hell bent on keeping is son in the house,my father says it would help if his son was out of the house for 4 days a week and back at weekends is there anything my father can do he is desperate to live is last few years in his own house without the pestering for money of is mentaly ill son.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,