12826847

I had a collision,of which ,nobody was hurt,and i was turning

Customer Question

I had a collision,of which ,nobody was hurt,and i was turning (indecating/over double ''no overtaking lines'' on to the other side of the road ,to park in a laby,with my 12 yr old Daughter (10pm,)i looked in my rear mirror,and side and gave way to a car on opposites of road andcas i looked RIGHT(side of road,i had CAME FROM), i saw a maniac swerving towards me( middle of road,going so fast that he ''CLIPPED THE FRONT OF 'MY' CAR and he went up two banks and up another,he was totally out of control (all sighns /slow/50) he would have pasted.
Long story /complicated short,HE was with drinking best freind and admitted liabilitie,no one was injured( thank lady luck)
But next day ,HIS FATHER /HE24/ accused ME OF REVERSING OUT OF A ''CART TRACK,OF WHICH ''A POLICEMAN FREIND OF HIS SAID ' WAS IS ILLEAL.
MY INSRURANCE CLOSED CLAIM NEXT DAY WHEN I REPORTED ,FOR LIKE/FOR LIKE.
TWO WEEKS LATER A WPC IS CALLING ME ASKING TO SOEAK ABOUT ''MY MANUVURE!!!!, she rsnd and left a message ,but was not on Duty until MONDAY,it has ''?ruinned my weekend,already as when there are no witnesses( appart from his freind,and you are dealing with a ''LIAR'',I AM VERY CONCEREFMEVEN THOUGH,I KNOW THE TRUTH,but i STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT WPC WANTS FROM ME AND MU INSURANCE,HAS NOT RE OPENED THE CASE????
''Should i ring ''Nick ?Freeman?''
Shoud i worry?
What do you THINK, .SHE ''WANTS!!?
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 2 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hi. Thank you for your quetion, my name isXXXXX should be able to assist with this.

tdlawyer :

What would you like to know about this please?

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

Have you read my 'confusing' concerns,regatding,''what the 'wpc' might want to speak to /do about,the allergation against ne ( reversing on to a 'MAIN ROAD"

tdlawyer :

Oh yes, I have read your question fully. I just want to understand what you would like me to focus on and I wondered whether you had a specific question/issue you wanted me to help with that arose from those facts?

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

Totally lying ,but when dealing with liars and NO.T dealing with police before ,it has concerned e since WPC rang( but has not spoke to me,yet,in later today 3.30 pm

tdlawyer :

Are you concerned what the police might say to you and how you should deal with it?

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

but now Police are calling me two weeks on,insurance say case 'STILL NO CHANGE/CLOSED'',I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU THINK ,POLICE ARE TRYING TO REACH ME?

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

Yes!!!!

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

when dealing with a liar/no camera's,just ''HIS BEST FREIND,AS WITNESS!!!"

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

hello?

tdlawyer :

tdlawyer :

I understand what you are saying.

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

Are you there?

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

oh

tdlawyer :

Are you not seeing this text?

tdlawyer :

Can you see this?

tdlawyer :

You should not worry to start with.

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

no?

tdlawyer :

Simply because the other driver has his "best friend" as a witness, it does not mean you're on the back foot.

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

why would police ''WASTE TIME/MONEY''

tdlawyer :

Well the police have a legal obligation to investigate reports made to them - they don't really have a choice.

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

NO ,INSURSNCE SAID,''HE'' IS NOT WITNESS!!!

tdlawyer :

They have a duty to speak with you if the other driver has complained/

tdlawyer :

The reality is that this is going to be left as a civil dispute between insurance companies I expect.

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

oh,i see

tdlawyer :

If the police became involved routinely in accidents like this, they wouldn't be able to catch real criminals.

tdlawyer :

There is a clear dispute of evidence here, and if the only corroroborating evidence comes from the other drives friend, assuming he gives a statement to the police, then it immediately has credibility issues. The bigger concern would be if you were caught on CCTV, for example, driving dangeorously.

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

but she left me 'HER EMAIL ADDRESS(WPC) ,and i have told her exactly what happebed,but,i REALY DO NOT WANT TO MAKE 'STATEMENTS/POLICE STATIONS

tdlawyer :

Since you did not do that there is no issue here with anything like that.

tdlawyer :

If you do not want to make a statement you do not have to do so. They can potentially use what you have already told them, but as I understand it, this was a minor accident, nobody hurt etc?

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

no i was not doing,it,I WISH,there were!!!

tdlawyer :

From what you have said I do not think you need to worry here.

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

no,LUCKILY,more due to MY EXPERIENCE(46) than his wreckless horrendess killing spree!!!! (24)/"all ages referenced for advice reasons not comparitive/abilitive"

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

not ''AGEST''

tdlawyer :

The police are used to dealing with over zealous young drivers! It will be understood!

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

IF,it DOE'S not go way WE think,at what point shoukd i ''SHUT UP AND ASK FOR LAWER,AS I CAN TSLK FOR ENGLAND!!!!?

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

sorry Should

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

Talk

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

my driving,IS better than my Driving 'HONEST'

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

MY TYPEING,I MEAN,SEE,I GET ALL FLUSTERED!!!

tdlawyer :

Lol :)

tdlawyer :

And it's late - so you have a couple of excuses :)

tdlawyer :

Do you want me to answer anything more about this for you?

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

Thank you for your re-assuranc/help!

tdlawyer :

You are more than welcome! You can always come back and ask me anything else later once things have moved on it you wish to.

JACUSTOMER-owrlrtjt- :

no,thank you,i needed,to hear it from somebody else!!!

tdlawyer :

No problems at all! Hope it sorts quickly for you. Please do remember to rate the answer for me before leaving. Thanks and have a great week.

tdlawyer :

Why have you rated poor service please?

tdlawyer :

Is there anything I can add to this to assist you further?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Sorry to interrupt. They are investigating you for careless driving. That does not mean they will be believed but the police have to act.

You do not to offer an interview. This offence does not carry the power of arrest. However since you have a defence it would be a good idea to speak to the police.

If you don't you run the risk that they will just summons you to court which still doesn't mean you will be convicted but probably you would rather not be prosecuted.

You are right to be concerned about this and it must be dealt with.

Can I assist further?