12826847

I need help with making representations with reference to clear

Customer Question

I need help with making representations with reference to clear my name on a CRB check

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have applied for a crb check...the police have said they will include my arrest for theft. I have written a Letter but they are still going to include it in my report. I have the right to appeal. They have suggested i find a solicitor who specialises in these matters.

Are you asking if I can refer you to one? If so, i will need to know where you are roughly in the UK?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I not get this service or advice from you? I do need help to either write the appeal myself or to instruct a professional. I am in Lincolnshire.

I can't write the appeal for you.

I can give you specific information about your situation?

Or I can probably look over the appeal that you have written?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have been told to only use a solicitor who is experienced in crb's do you have anyone with this expertise?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I see the expert has opted out - do you still need help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please I would like your help.. let me know what to do next

What is wrong on it please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am a bit confused can I talk to you or instruct you offline?

Sadly no - everything must be online

Please explain what the problem is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My problem is I need help writing a letter to the met police not to mention an accusation made against me which didn't result in a charge and i feel would have unfair effect on my employability. However I was confused by this web sure.I thought i could find a solicitor who could write the letter.or suggest one that dealt with this particular problem...

Sadly not. You can speak to a Solicitor but not instruct one. Is the information on your CRB wrong - if so why?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the information is not wrong but I have the option to make my case as to why it would be unfair or unjust for the information to be released to any future employer. Which is why I'm looking for professional help in stating my case. This would involve meeting so I can see I am barking up the wrong tree! I an really sorry i feel i may have wasted your time x

I understand. If I can not assist then all the best with this.