13262538

my son hasa little girl age 3. just before christmas social

Customer Question

my son hasa little girl age 3. just before christmas social services was invovled/police. he was told not to hand her back. social services arranged for my grandaughter to visit mum 1 to 4 every day.untill things were looked into? a couple of days befor christmas she asked to keep her a little longer, this went on for a couple of hours, then she said nt handing her back. police went round, was told she was safe, not able to do anything. rang on duty social desk , they would get back . NO ACTION TAKEN?. CHRISTMAS! He is not working. She does have parental responability.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What was the worry about the mother's care of the child - and when did you son last see the child?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She had a boyfriend/someone she seen? He would treat her bad hitting etc. She has lost three propertys(rented)social services helped her with that.Last time I don't know how they got involved. they set my grandaughter in a nusery 3 sessions a week . She was told to stay away from the boyfriend? He has smashed her mothers car windows in ? Things seemed to be ok. them my grandaughter would talk about the boyfriend. ie hit mummy on the step just some other little things. Then she said the boyfriend had smacked her. it all started from that. last seen 4/5 days before christmas.

What ocntact was he having before these problems arose and are there any court orders in place?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no court orders, between daniel and atasha.daniel could have N for couple of days, a week. depending on what she was doing , Her mum tried take N off her, went to court for that ,daniel Surported Tasha through this. they is a lot of things within her family(they can be fruit shoots) there are lots of things that have gone on, Daniel his a good Dad and even tasha will say that . she does not see the action he took was safe guarding his daughter

Is contact now being refused altogether?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no contact. He has tried to ring they don't anwser phone

The law says that a child is entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary.
Your son can try and discuss matters with his ex using Family Mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)
but if that fails then he will have to make an applictaion to the court for a Shared Residence Order setting out the time the child should spend in his care
He can find out more about court applictaions here
http://www.cafcass.gov.uk/media/168195/cb7-eng.pd
If the other partner is still on the scene then your son may need to apply for a sole residence order to protect the child
I hope that this is of assisatnce - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thankyou so much for his information. it gives us a starting point. de

Good luck - and I promise you he can do it and win!