12826847

I have asked these questions before and received some helpful

Customer Question

I have asked these questions before and received some helpful answers but the solicitor was not a specialist in employment law.I am seeking more answers from an employment solicitor this time. Does the statutory teacher appraisal policy 2012 have to be followed by law? Do Head teachers have to ensure all teachers have a teacher appraisal statement in place? Can a teacher be put into Structured Support (early capability) without meeting the criteria and no teacher appraisal statement in place for 9 months?(No objectives/targets set). Is a Head allowed to renege a teacher's lesson observation results at a later date without informing the teacher? Can a Head ignore Ofsted's rules and methodology when carrying out a formal lesson observation on a class teacher?I am a teacher in England so will need answers based on English law...I did not mean to choose International law but read that you were a specialist in employment law so hope you will still be able to help me! Philippa.

Please can you confirm if such actions by the Head would be considered as negilent and breach of contract.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am happy to wait for the right expert to reply to my questions .Thankyou!Philippa

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I would like you to continue to search for someone to assist me. Would more information be helpful? All the detail and information I gave before to the last solicitor can be passed on .Thank you. Philippa

Hello Philippa,

At this point no further information is needed. We will continue to look for someone to assist.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou.Philippa

Hello Philippa,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am happy to wait. I hope an employment solicitor will be able to help me!Philippa

Hello Phillippa,

I hope so, too! We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.