12826847

Enquiry

Customer Question

I graduated from an unrecognized (i mean a non accredit) distance learning university, having a master degree from St. Clements University. The university is in Turks and Caicos Island British West Indies (British Territory). Is there any chance i can stamp my attestation with Hague Apostille seal in U.K? Best regards, Diyar

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

I appreciate your effort and time.

You have my green light to take your time to do your research.

The administration of my university told me yesterday that they have an agreement with a notary in U.K to notarise their documents and diplomas. But as far as i know it is not an accredit university so it is impossible to legalise it.

Any way if you kindly find out that it is possible to do the procedure then i prefer to do it with you and send the documents to a professional one. My university are slow in answering and takes long time to do these kind of procedures, plus they require more money than i suppose to pay.

Looking forward to hearing from you good news.

Best regards,

Diyar Ibrahim

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please do continue with your search to assist me with my inquiry.

Thank you for your time.

Diyar

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

I am sure that you did your best in searching the right and professional person for my query.

I hoped i could find the answer that could qualify me to university again, but no worries, i appreciate the effort.

What is required from me to receive the money back?

Best regards

I have processed the refund for you now and you should receive email confirmation of this.

Once again I am sorry that we could not assist you.