12826847

i jointly own a property with my husband the but tendency agreement

Customer Question

i jointly own a property with my husband the but tendency agreement is in his name he is collecting all the rent can i force the agents to add my to the agreement and get half the rent
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

Do you own the property as joint tenants or tenants in common? These are the two types of joint ownership.

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

as joint owner married

Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

There are two types of joint ownership. Joint tenants and tenants in common.

You need to find out which ownership applies to you. Do you have any of the property documents to hand?

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
this is a property that has us both on the deeds and registery we rent it through a dentendy agreement that has only my husband s name on the tendency agreement

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have not had an answer???

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.