12826847

A bought a farm consisted farmhouse, three cottage and some

Customer Question

A bought a farm consisted farmhouse, three cottage and some acres of land from B three months ago, the contract of sale was made in writing and complied with the usual formalities for the conveyance of a legal freehold land. when A moved into the farm, A found out one year ago, B granted C a five years lease of one of the cottage on the land, and also granted C an option to buy the cottage during the five years. C has no intention of vacating the cottage. A was not aware of this when purchasing the land, what right does A have on this issue?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, if you are able to find the answer for me within 6 hours, then please. Otherwise, you can leave it. Thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,