75100385

I bought a Audi 2005 19tdi, after 3 months I gave samochud

Customer Question

I bought a Audi 2005 19tdi, after 3 months I gave samochud to the workshop, it was with a cracked block from the engine Stoji The Alliance there a month. At this time, the commission bought a new engine and I chcom me to pay for the engine and labor and I'll wziołem in installments of commission and no matter what I do, the total cost 1500funtuf what I do.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

I do not quite understand your question - could you please explain the situation a little more but using full sentences please and I will be only too happy to help?