12826847

Hi I have been married just over 4 years during this time my

Customer Question

Hi I have been married just over 4 years during this time my husband has been mentally and physically abusive to me. However this has stopped since April although I am still scared when he shouts in fear he will loose it with me. All is good except on Fri when he goes out to drink and this makes him argumentative. This week he was shouting so I removed myself from the house and went to my parents.
The house is now in joint names but it was just mine before we met I put a £30,000 deposit on the property. I pay every mortgage payment and every bill. As he pays for his sons maintenance and the house he lived in prior to meeting which is rented to tenants. And also a £11000 loan which will be finished in march which he previously had. If I go through with separation where will I stand ? I also have a daughter who is 14years old but stays a lot of the time at my parents. As we lived there for 3 years and that too is her home. She has never seen the arguments. He has previously destroyed my personal possessions in his temper. He has been to counselling etc and worked a lot though his anger issues but I know I am mentally scared so do tend to run from an argument in fear or him doing it again. I have my own sole bank account which shows the bills etc going from me.