12826847

my husband is only paining chilmaitance 32.50 a mounth were

Customer Question

my husband is only paining chilmaitance 32.50 a mounth were he is saying he ears 60.00 a week but he has houses wich the tax man dose not know a bout
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are you saying that he owns these properties?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes in cash were I lived that was cash property before I got married to him on 02 july 2000 he has lied to me for a LOT OF THINGS IN THEASE YEARS ABOUT HIS INCOME FOR ONE. AND ALSO he hides his income from me under floor boords in his parent house upstairs were I was not aloud to go because the door was always locked

What does he actually do for a living?