29905560

In 2006 I employed my son-in-law, everything had been fine

Customer Question

In 2006 I employed my son-in-law, everything had been fine until about 2 years ago, when it gave him more say-so in the running of the company. I have an exhibition company and travel all over Europe doing shows, product launches, major store installs, so with me being away most of the time, it made sense, so I thought, to give him more responsibility, today after a very serious meeting with my son-in-law and three other staff members, I was accused of not being up to the job, no management skills, not caring about the company ( I started my company 14 tears ago ) amongst many other things, it also turns out that he has somehow managed to talk my employees into backing him and wanting me to leave the company, their are numerous other issues they have with me and the upshot is he wants me to leave or he and the other employees would walk out. As I have a very important client that I do not want to let down, I walked out. Where do I stand as the company owner and what do I need to do. Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Do you have a specific query about your situation please?

JACUSTOMER-92u8l8dc- : I have posted my question, I have you not read it?
JACUSTOMER-92u8l8dc- : I have posted a query and paid £33 for a reply, the reply I have received answer asking me what is my question, can someone please reply to my original query
Ben Jones : Hi sorry for any misunderstanding I just wanted to check if you had any specific questions rather than a general query about your situation? Then I can direct my advice more appropriately